Thursday, April 21, 2011

Three things Thursday

It's been a while since I've done a TTT! It's about time.

1. I've been taking it easy this week after the half marathon. Perhaps a little too easy. I need to get back into the routine of getting my regular workouts in. I've picked a plan to work towards my Olympic tri now, and it officially starts on Sunday!

2. Speaking of triathlons, it's only 6.5 weeks until I do my first one! That's less then two months, and I will have completed a triathlon!

3. I'm thinking I need to do another sugar detox. My diet hasn't been horrible, but it hasn't been great either. I know that losing a few more pounds will help me race faster, and be easier on my body. I've been maintaining at about 198 (staying in onederland at least), but it's time to knock it down to a healthy point.

2 comments:

  1. Your body needs a break so don't feel bad for taking it easy this week.
    I can't believe only 6.5 more weeks till your first tri!!! Time is going by so quickly!!
    I could use a sugar detox too... No willpower here. Hubby made brownies last night, cuz I asked him too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Body composition has such an impact on so many things. It is something that I find a challenge but you know what you have to do. Looking forward to following the tri training!

    ReplyDelete