Thursday, July 7, 2011

Three things Thursday

1. I'm back on Bella!

I headed out yesterday for a short (1 hour) ride on Bella (my road bike). It felt great to get out there, even though it was really hot. On the way back I had a head wind, and rather then being frustrated about getting slowed down, I just enjoyed the cooling breeze.

2. Speaking of biking, I seriously need some bike gloves.

What are your favourite bike gloves? I actually had this pair. They were super cute, and fit great when I tried them at the store. When I actually rode with them though, they cut off circulation to my thumb, so I took them back. I still have to find a pair I like.

3. Summer is in full force.

Summer is fun with my kids. We spend a lot of time outside, going for bike/chariot rides to local parks, or going to the zoo or amusement park. Today, it's off to the amusement park to ride the rides. Sweetpea is tall enough this year to get on a lot more, so it's much easier for me to take the kids by myself then last year.

1 comment:

  1. I have pearl izumis too, but they're not fancy looking like yours. I haven't worn them a lot this year, and in fact could only find one for my 83 miler the other day so went "naked". It wasn't so bad, although towards the end, I did wish I had them. I think my hands are getting to used to naked, though.

    ReplyDelete