Sunday, April 28, 2013

Race Day!

Usual prerace picture, but without my number because I've already attached it to my fuelbelt (775)
Well, this is it!  Today is the day.  Time to go out there and nail a challenging half marathon.

The weather is looking good.  No complaints from this department.  No blizzard this year.  A little cool, but not enough to cause any difficulty.  Clear pathways, no foot of snow.  Possibly a bit of wind, but I'll take it without complaint.

I'm ready.

It's time to rock and roll!  Look for my post race update later.  :)

3 comments:

  1. Totally missed you today! Hope it went well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took me a while to figure out which race you were talking about...it shouldn't have of course, bc all the cool people I know went to it!! Sounds like you had a fantastic race, yay!!

    ReplyDelete